1. He is the one God, Who has no partner.
2. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation.
3. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just.
4. There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of worship besides Him.
5. He is First, Last, and Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.
6. He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign.
7. It is only He Who is capable of granting life to anything.
8. Allah knows what is in our hearts. He knows what we conceal and what we reveal.
9. Allah is very Gracious and kind to His slaves.
10. Allah promises who obey Him to enter Paradise in the hereafter and warned who disobey Him against the Hell.
11. Allah is near and he responds to the invocations of the supplicants.
12. Allah says in the Quran, “Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him.”
13. Allah does not forgive setting up partners (in worship) with Him.
14. Allah is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful and he is also Severe in punishment.
15. He sent His Messengers (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind.
16. He sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the last Prophet and Messenger for all mankind.
17. Allah has sent all of His messengers to invite people to worship Him Alone.
18. His book is the Holy Qur’an, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change.
19. Allah not only warned us against the Satan but also his footsteps.
20. Allah is with those who fear Him (keep their duty unto Him) and the good-doers.
ref: Islam house